On 26/04/2011 10:27, Hans Hagen wrote:
On 26-4-2011 11:00, Duncan Hothersall wrote:

Thanks Hans but this doesn't work for me - when I open in Acrobat Pro no
named destinations appear.

not sure what you expect ... you have no hyperlinks (annotations) .. where do you expect to see destinations in pro?
You can view a list of all named destinations in a file in Pro (View; Navigation tabs; Destinations) and these are externally accessible via links of the form filename.pdf#nameddest=<destination name>. That's what I'm trying to achieve.

It looks like it might be achievable with a third-party module called Navigator documented here: http://www.tex.ac.uk/ctan/macros/generic/navigator/navigator-doc.pdf but I haven't tried that out yet.

Thanks,

Duncan