On Tue, 26 Apr 2011, Vedran Miletić wrote:

2011/4/26 Cecil Westerhof <cldwester...@gmail.com>

2011/4/26 mathew <m...@pobox.com>:
I just want to include a finite state machine in a pdf document.

I usually go GraphViz -> SVG, touch up the SVG with Inkscape, then
save from Inkscape to PDF.

If you're happy with GraphViz's standard output, it'll write PDF
directly.

SVG can be included in a ConTeXt document? Best would be then to
create a SVG document and include it in my ConTeXt document.

IIRC it's converted to PDF on the fly (but Inkscape must be installed).

http://randomdeterminism.wordpress.com/2010/10/09/using-eps-and-svg-images/

Aditya