On Mon, 2 May 2011 17:23:37 +0000
 Isaac Mulolani <imulol...@uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
Hi Majorca

Thanks for your hints. I actually used the tlmgr to add the modules from tlcontrib.metatex.org/2010 which includes taspresent. I did try the commands you gave and none of them seem to work on my system. I may need to locate the web2/xetex/cont-en.fmt as you suggested.

Hi Ismael,

for starters, call texexec from the command line, not from within an editor, this will give you more info and will make it easier to help. Giving us the output of

which texexec

and

kpsewhere -engine=/ cont-en.fmt

might already be helpful. And don't use the taspresent module, it has been superseded by simpleslides.

Good luck

Thomas