On 13-5-2011 9:52, Vedran Miletić wrote:
2011/5/12 Hans Hagen<pra...@wxs.nl>

Hi,

The minimals now carry a beta version of lmmath.otf. Even when all lm and
gyre math fonts are released, the vf variants will stay available if only
because we need them to test luatex's virtual font machinery.

As there is only one design size (but with a proper ssty feature), I
decided to hook this font into the non-designsize variant, so you can test
with:

\usetypescript[modern-base] \setupbodyfont[modern]

\starttext
    $e=mc^2$
\stoptext

Problems can be reported to this list (or alternatively we can make a page
on the wiki for it).

Hans

Just curious: why is it embedded as being named "Latin"?

because latin modern is the follow up in computer modern; the name comes from the fact hat it started as a merge of all those latin variants (cmr, aer, csr, plr, vnr, ...)