Hi
I am fairly new to Context and as a way to learn I am working on a magazine
layout for a an organisation to which I belong.

I was getting along well ( with information I got from the web site and the
mail lists).

 I am having a problem with \starcolumsetspan. Until a week or two ago it
appeared to be working but I have just installed the minimals on a new machine
and it no longer works with the latest version.

I found this example on the mailing list which give the same results:

\definecolumnset[columntest][n=2,balance=yes]
\definecolumnsetspan[wide][n=2]
\starttext
\startcolumnset[columntest]
    \startcolumnsetspan[wide]
        \dorecurse{3}{\input knuth\par}
    \stopcolumnsetspan
    \dorecurse{10}{\input knuth\par}
\stopcolumnset
\stoptext

I'm just wondering if there is anything I might need to do to the above to get
it to work?

Any help would be greatly appreciated but I am in no hurry for this and could
wait until it gets fixed in the normal round of releases.

Cheers
Gordon