Am 21.05.2011 um 16:38 schrieb Otso Helenius:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using ConTeXt minimals MKIV (latest snapshot) on Linux with loads of
> system ttf & otf fonts. Recently I stumbled upon a peculiar problem.
> The example below outputs three lines in three different fonts, the
> Computer/Latin(?) Modern, League Script and Pompadour, as expected.
>
> However, if I comment out \setupbodyfont line or set anything else as the
> body font than LeagueScript or Pompadour, all text in the
> document will be output solely with the default Modern font. Am I missing
> something here? Is there something wrong with the way I select
> and use multiple fonts in the same document?

Try

> \switchtotypeface[LeagueScript][12pt]

\switchtobodyfont[LeageScript]

and

> \switchtotypeface[Pompadour][12pt]

\switchtobodyfont[Pompadour]

You can also replace (but check the output because
the spec-settings give sometimes unexpected output)

> \starttypescript[Sans][LeagueScript]
> \definefontsynonym[Sans][name:leaguescriptthin]
> \stoptypescript
>
> \starttypescript[Sans][Pompadour]
> \definefontsynonym[Sans][name:Pompadour]
> \stoptypescript
>
> \definetypeface[LeagueScript][ss][Sans][LeagueScript]
> \definetypeface[Pompadour][ss][Sans][Pompadour]

with

\definetypeface[LeagueScript][ss][specsans][League Script Thin]
\definetypeface[Pompadour]   [ss][specsans][Pompadour]

Wolfgang