>using ConTeXt and not LaTeX you maybe also use a nice reference
>management software the main stream does not know about. But probably it
>is not related to ConTeXt at all since it is BibTeX in the end.

I can warmly recommend Zotero. It works very well and can fetch content
directly from web pages (also recognizes PubMed, ScienceDirect, Google Books
etc. automatically). The best feature is automatic sync of content
to either the Zotero server or your own.

The Firefox plugin is nice, and now there is also an alpha standalone app
in in development. The software is open source and in use in many
universities worldwide.

http://www.zotero.org/about/

Best,
Otso Helenius