Hi all,

I'm just trying to wrap my mind around why the following doesn't work as I
expect:

--
\setupheadertexts
        []

[{\doifsomething{\getmarking[sectionnumber]}{\getmarking[sectionnumber]\enskip}\getmarking[section]}]

[{\doifsomething{\getmarking[chapternumber]}{\getmarking[chapternumber]\enskip}\getmarking[chapter]}]
        []
--

When this encounters an unnumbered \startchapter (say in the front matter) then
this \doifsomething should detect this void and in particular not insert the

Any ideas?

Many thanks,
Oliver