-------------
> podofoimg2pdf --help
Usage: podofoimg2pdf [output.pdf] [-useimgsize] [image1 image2 image3 ...]

 -useimgsize    Use the imagesize as page size, instead of A4

PoDoFo Version: "0.8.4"

This tool will combine any number of images into a single PDF.
This is useful to create a document from scanned images.
Large pages will be scaled to fit the page and imags smaller
than the defined page size, will be centered.

Supported image formats:
        JPEG
        PNG
        TIFF