Op 4 jun 2011, om 14:24 heeft Aditya Mahajan het volgende geschreven:

> On Jun 4, 2011, at 5:06 AM, Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> wrote:
>
>> On 4-6-2011 10:21, R. Ermers wrote:
>>
>>> Adding the prefix cals: to the tag names (thus making the file invalid,
>>> which is contrary to the docbook philosophy), using the cals table module
>>> and the directives is not enough, at least the cals tables in my valid xml
>>> docbook document were never typeset.
>>
>> can be any prefix (namespace) ... the code that implements it uses a
>> namespace in order to avoid a mixup
>
> IIRC, the namespace was hardcoded in the parser (or the call to the parser).
> Robert's trouble with the cals table could have been resolved if there were a
> user option to set (or disable) the cals namespace.

Well, I added "cals:" to all tags for ConteXt purposes (<tbody>, <entry> become
<cals:tbody>, <cals:entry>, etc.). I examined what Hans' example tables look
like.

After the changes, the structure was still that of a cals table, the word cals
had been added to each tag, but after this adapation to some particular ConTeXt
requirements, the tables in fact could not be called cals tables anymore. The
file did no longer comply with the docbook dtd. I didn't mind that much.

Predictably, though, my docbook editing software started complaining. The
tables were not rendered in the preview anymore. This was a relatively minor
problem.

I don't know whether Aditya's suggestion would have helped.

Robert