On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 09:59, Robert Blackstone wrote:
> On  Sun, 5 Jun 2011 03:23:54 Mojca Miklavec wrote
>>
>> How exactly do you run MKIV?
>>
> I always use TeXShop with an engine-file (in
> ~/Library/TeXShop/Engines), made executable, in this case
> mkiv-04-06.engine, which reads:
> #!/bin/bash
>
> source /Users/robert/context-minimals-04-06/tex/setuptex
> context "$1"
> It works on my other machines.
> Incidentally, I found that mkiv does not work on this machine with the
> october minimals either, so maybe it never worked on this PowerMac
> (Tiger). I failed to notice it because I always used mkii and I only
> started using mkiv recently. I cannot check it either, since I trashed
> earlier minimals.

Judging from your log:

"The argument
"/Users/robertblackstone/Dropbox/C-tests/Titles-interline_spacing_of/Titles-interline_spacing_of-test1PM.tex"
is not a valid TEXROOT path.

I would say that there is a problem with your TeXshop. This means that
you must have called

"source /Users/robert/context-minimals-04-06/tex/setuptex
/Users/robertblackstone/Dropbox/C-tests/Titles-interline_spacing_of/Titles-interline_spacing_of-test1PM.tex"

somehow. Please try to open Terminal.app and write:

source /Users/robert/context-minimals-04-06/tex/setuptex