On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 15:36, Marco wrote:
> Hi,
>
> how to create an entry for a web resource in a bbl file?
> For books I use a construction like this:
>
> \startpublication
>  [k=foo,
>   t=book]
> \title {Some book title}
> \author {Jack}[W.]{}{Murborg}
> \pubyear {2001}
> \pubname {Pearson Prentice Hall}
> \edition {2}
> \lang {English}
> \city {New York}
> \stoppublication
>
> A web resource should include the title, url and the
> access date.

An old definition of mine without access date:

\setuppublicationlayout[webpage]{%
        \inserttitle{\bgroup\it }{\egroup. }{}%
        \inserturl{}{}{}%
}
\startpublication
        [k=FAIR,
         t=webpage,
         y=,
         s=,
         u=http://www.gsi.de/fair/,
        ]
        \biburl{http://www.gsi.de/fair/}
        \title{FAIR -- Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research}
\stoppublication

If you don't need fancy language-dependent printout of date, you can
define a simple
    \newbibfield[accessdate]
and then use
    \insertaccessdate{before}{after}{if absent}

Else you need to define day, month, year separately and try to combine
them in fancy ways.

Mojca