This following code works, except that the first random is always the same
(Analysis) for some reason.
Anyone knows why ?
\enableregime[il1]\starttext\startluacode       userdata = userdata or {}
math.randomseed( os.time() )    function userdata.random(...)
context(arg[math.random(1, #arg)])
end\stopluacode\def\CHOOSERANDOM#1{\ctxlua{userdata.random(#1)}}\dorecurse{10}{\CHOOSERANDOM{"Maths",
 "Physics", "Algebra", "Analysis", "Chemistry", "Geometry", "Wave equation",
"Schrödinger equation"}\par}\stoptext

Mathieu