On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Pontus Lurcock <[email protected]> wrote:
> Dear ConTeXters,
>
> I have a full-page, landscape figure in my double-sided document which
> I rotate 90° to fit the page. In all the books I've seen, such figures
> are rotated ‘outward’ -- i.e. with the top towards the binding, so 90°
> clockwise on verso pages and 90° anticlockwise on recto. Is there a
> simple way to do this automatically in ConTeXt? At the moment I just
> check where the figure ends up, then change it manually.
So the orientation depends if it's on an even or odd page, right ?

-- 
luigi
___________________________________________________________________________________
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the 
Wiki!

maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
archive  : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
___________________________________________________________________________________

Reply via email to