On 14-6-2011 6:48, Stappers wrote:
Hello,

While doing

   context foo

I do get

   LuaTools | merging library /usr/share/texmf/tex/context/base/data-ctx.lua
   LuaTools | merging library /usr/share/texmf/tex/context/base/luat-fio.lua
   LuaTools | merging library /usr/share/texmf/tex/context/base/luat-cnf.lua
   LuaTools | saving merge from cont-en.lua
   LuaTools | using compiled initialization file: cont-en.luc
   LuaTools | using lua initialization file: cont-en.luc
   /usr/bin/luatools:2329: bad argument #1 to '(for generator)' (directory 
metatable expected, got nil)


What should I do to get beyond that error message?

I'm using Debian on an AMD64, context package is version 2009.11.26-2

way too old .. luatex as well as context moved on (and luatools in no longer used)

Hans

-----------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
              Ridderstraat 27 | 8061 GH Hasselt | The Netherlands
    tel: 038 477 53 69 | voip: 087 875 68 74 | www.pragma-ade.com
                                             | www.pragma-pod.nl
-----------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the 
Wiki!

maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
archive  : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
___________________________________________________________________________________

Reply via email to