Hi,
ok, I checked the font in indesign (well…) and there the positioning worked as expected. I’ll update ConTeXt, hopefully that helps…
Thanks for the hints!

Am 15.06.11 08:20, schrieb Mojca Miklavec:
On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 00:38, Daniel Schopper wrote:
Hi Mojca,
indicated by the anchor… so I guess that has to be some issue with the font…

You can try if XeTeX positions the accent properly if you want to test
the font (XeTeX is at least a bit more reliable to do it properly and
it has the feature enabled by default).

\font\a=YourFont.otf
\a your-sequence-with-combining-characters

(By the way, I’m using mkiv beta, 2011.04.13)

I suspect that the version you are using might be too old anyway.

Back in May the feature conditionally worked for me in ConTeXt MKIV.
Whenever there were some kind of boxes included, alignment was
destroyed.

Mojca