Hi,
Thanks for the tips Wolfgang, I've been frustrated in the past by the amount of
search-and-replaceing I had to do in order to change a font...

Now, I have another question: is there any way to make things like
\placefigure[right,fit] work in right-to-left? I am getting the empty space for
the image on the right side where it should be, but the image itself gets
superimposed on the text on the left side.

Thank you,
Marc

--
Marc Trius <derpay...@riseup.net>

"The enemy is the gramophone mind, whether or not one agrees with the record
that is being played at the moment." --- George Orwell