Am Dienstag, den 14.06.2011, 16:18 +0200 schrieb Hans Hagen:
> On 14-6-2011 12:51, Paul Menzel wrote:

> > probably this is again a font problem, but I just want to report that
> > the definition symbol ≔ (colon equal) [1] I am able to insert directly
> > using Neo layout [2] is not displayed.
> 
> The virtual lm does not has that symbol so I've added it.

Testing this it looks like the composed := is used, since both are not
aligned vertically. Is that correct? (I do not know anything about lm or
fonts in general.)


Thanks,

Paul

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part

___________________________________________________________________________________
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the 
Wiki!

maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
archive  : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
___________________________________________________________________________________

Reply via email to