On Tue 21 Jun 2011, Jaroslav Hajtmar wrote:

> Is there any possibility to influence the appearance of a list of
> bibliography when I make it in MKIV minimals using the command
> \placepublications?

I've done some very limited hacking about with the bibliography
styles -- unfortunately I have now forgotten how the whole
thing hangs together, but Google plus a list archive makes a useful
spare brain. Take a look at these threads:

http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2011/059359.html
http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2011/057116.html

Sorry I don't have time to offer more assistance but I hope this
helps!

Pont