Am 29.06.2011 um 22:50 schrieb John Culleton:

> Been away for a while. Currently using luatex for lightly formatted
> documents. But I want to use Context for my next
> job (lots of formatting). How do I incorporate luatex and the fonts found by
> luatex in my Context file?
> And should I use MKII or MKIV?

John, the question you should ask yourself is if ConTeXt is the right tool for
you.

What i learnt from you past mails is that you always use many macros from files
which are written for plain TeX instead of ConTeXt’s own mechanism. When you
really want to use ConTeXt then use ConTeXt’s commands to change the font, the
layout and also to produce a index etc.

Wolfgang