On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 3:31 PM, Peter Davis <[email protected]> wrote:
> Is there a way to get behavior like flowfram using ConTeXt?  Specifically, I
> mean the ability to define a set of "frames" or boxes, possibly several on a
> page or across a series of pages, and have the text automatically flow from
> one box to another in a prescribed order?
>
> I'm interested in doing InDesign-like layouts, which might have multiple
> "stories", each of which can flow across multiple frames on multiple pages.
> Using flowfram with LaTeX comes pretty close (though only one story can flow
> from frame to frame), but there are conflicts with the longtable package and
> potentially others.  I figured since one of the goals of ConTeXt (as I
> understand it) was to avoid inter-package conflicts, perhaps this would
> offer a better solution.
>
> Thank you.
Did you seen metafun.pdf ?

-- 
luigi
___________________________________________________________________________________
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the 
Wiki!

maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
archive  : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
___________________________________________________________________________________

Reply via email to