On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 9:01 AM, Cecil Westerhof <cldwester...@gmail.com>wrote:

> 2011/7/14 Cecil Westerhof <cldwester...@gmail.com>
>
>> Found them. The names are all lowercase. I have:
>>
>> ./context/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/tex-gyre/texgyreheros-regular.otf
>>
>> ./context/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/tex-gyre/texgyreheroscn-italic.otf
>> ./context/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/tex-gyre/texgyreheroscn-bold.otf
>> ./context/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/tex-gyre/texgyreheros-italic.otf
>>
>> ./context/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/tex-gyre/texgyreheroscn-regular.otf
>>
>> ./context/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/tex-gyre/texgyreheroscn-bolditalic.otf
>> ./context/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/tex-gyre/texgyreheros-bold.otf
>>
>> ./context/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/tex-gyre/texgyreheros-bolditalic.otf
>>
>> ./ConTeXt/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/tex-gyre/texgyreheros-regular.otf
>>
>> ./ConTeXt/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/tex-gyre/texgyreheroscn-italic.otf
>> ./ConTeXt/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/tex-gyre/texgyreheroscn-bold.otf
>> ./ConTeXt/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/tex-gyre/texgyreheros-italic.otf
>>
>> ./ConTeXt/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/tex-gyre/texgyreheroscn-regular.otf
>>
>> ./ConTeXt/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/tex-gyre/texgyreheroscn-bolditalic.otf
>> ./ConTeXt/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/tex-gyre/texgyreheros-bold.otf
>>
>> ./ConTeXt/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/tex-gyre/texgyreheros-bolditalic.otf
>>
>> I can install them without problems? There is no restricting copyright on
>> them?
>>

> I installed them. (When you know what to do, it is not hard.) Now I can
> change the document. The only problem is that when deleting a page, or
> adding a page, etc., the index and the page numbering  does not change. But
> that could be that I do not understand Adobe. Five minutes is hardly enough
> to learn to work with it.

This would be a funciton of typesetting. The table of contents is indexed to
the document as it is typeset, not dynamically throughout its existence. If
you were to delete all the pages except for the table of contents, it would
still refer to all the same pages.

If this is a necessary part of your workflow, then it sounds like a WYSIWYG
tool like Scribus or InDesign is more appropriate (unfortunately).