Hello ConTeXist.

I have done the module (for context), which is entirely written in Lua (ConTeXt definitions are done through Lua too).

I wonder how it can be loaded into ConTeXt file. Have I to use the beginning of the file:
\startluacode
  dofile ("my-module.lua")
\stopluacode

to loading the module? I would like to use \usemodule [my-module.lua], but there is a problem, that code must be inside \startluacode ... \stopluacode environment. But when I put my luacode into \startluacode ... \stopluacode into my-module.mkiv file, then I have a problem with catcodes inside strings defining by [[ ... ]].

Or must be module consists of two separate files (my-module.lua and my-module.mkiv)? Must I to load the Lua module file (my-module.lua) into ConTeXt module file (my-module.mkiv) by command \ctxlua{dofile("my-module.lua ");} and then load module file (my-module.mkiv) into my user file by command \usemodule[my-module]?

Is there something like \useluamodule[....] or \usemodule[anyluaswitch][modulefile] ???

How to proceed in these cases? I find it inappropriate to divide the module into two separate files.

Thanx Jaroslav