Hello,

this question in not straightly related to Context, but Context users may have
solved it and Ctx may be used to solve it.

I would need to get the following information from .pdf file(s):

- number of pages,
- common width and height of pages (provided that they are the same; otherwise
the dimension can be e.g. zero).

The final goal is to use Ctx as a .pdf joining engine - to provide this, I need
to know whether the .pdf to be inserted is portrait or landscape oriented, what
is its size (so if to be scaled or not) etc.

So Lua inside Ctx may be used to get the required .pdf info, if necessary.

If an external program was used, it should be non-interactive (command-line
oriented), free and working under Windows.

Does anyone have any experience with such a task?

Kind regards,

Lukas

--
Ing. Lukáš Procházka [mailto:l...@pontex.cz]