Dear ConTeXt folks,

looking at the Wiki page about changing the formula alignment [1] and
testing the following minimal example, which is also attached, I would
have thought that `align=right` would mean, that the formula is put to
the right side. But is aligned to the left side instead.

--- 8< --- minimal example --- >8 ---
\starttext

Right align.
\setupformulas[align=right]
\startformula
ℕ ⊂ ℝ
\stopformula

Left align.
\setupformulas[align=left]
\startformula
ℝ ⊂ ℂ
\stopformula
\stoptext
--- 8< --- minimal example --- >8 ---

What is wrong with the way I am looking at this?

Searching for »latex align formula left right« I could not find an
answer either.

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Math/Display#Changing_Formula_alignment