On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 09:20, Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:

> And
> from what I see on this list, I'm not sure winblows users are the majority.

According to statistics of distribution downloads (just counting
unique IPs, so not absolutely accurate), windows users amount to
17-20% downloads. Wiki gets 46% of windows users.

(I'm worried a bit about the high discrepancy in numbers, in
particular if you keep in mind that many might be using TeX Live under
Linux, bundled with their distribution, however ConTeXt doesn't even
work on MikTeX.)

Mojca