2011/8/17 Peter Rolf <indi...@gmx.net>

> Am 17.08.2011 13:50, schrieb Cecil Westerhof:
> > I like the last example on:
> >     http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Graphical_text_manipulation
> >
> > This creates a left aligned 'logo'. I would like it to be centered. I
> > tried several things, but until now to no avail. How can I get it
> centered?
> >
> my first guess would be
>
> \midaligned{\vbox{%
> \clip
> \clip
> \clip
> }}

I tried a lot, but just this one not. I got one long line with the three
parts beside each-other, a little room between the parts, no effect, …

> untested.. ;-)

It does exactly what I want. :-D

Would be a nice one to make a macro from. Have to delve first more deeply
into ConTeXt. I do not know enough about parameter handling. (Named,
variable, …)

I went one step further. Because I found the upper and lower parts to small,
I used:
\midaligned{\vbox{%
\clip[ny=5,y=1]{\color[blue]\MyLogo}
\clip[ny=5,y=2]{\color[blue]\MyLogo}
\clip[ny=5,y=3]{\color[yellow]\MyLogo}
\clip[ny=5,y=4]{\color[red]\MyLogo}
\clip[ny=5,y=5]{\color[red]\MyLogo}
}}

But now the second blue and the second red part become black. Why?

--
Cecil Westerhof