Hi everybody,

Is there any simple macro / flag available that would result in the page
numbers for the "place of citation" for individual bibliography entries to show
up in the bibliography, i.e. is there some functionality similar to "backref"
(http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/hyperref/) available in
ConTeXt?

I got pretty excited when I saw the option

\setuppublicationlist[%
pagenumber=yes,%
]

in the manual since I expected it would do the job. I however cannot see any
changes when setting this to "yes" in my document. As far as I can see there is
also no explanation in the bib manual by Taco Hoekwater, right?!

I would very much appreciate if one of you guys could point me to the right
direction or even better provide me with some code snippets / a solution?

Thanks in advance,
Andreas