Hello
Sorry, apparently I was wrong. Before I compiled by ConTeXt ver: 2010.05.24 13:05 MKIV fmt: 2010.9.21 (LuaTeX, Version beta-0.60.2-2010071421) (Web2C 2010) (rev 3736) and not by minimals ie standalone version of context!!!!

When I use old ConTeXt MkIV (part of TeX Live 2010) now in this time, then compilation of project is OK... When I compiling by standalone version, then components are not loaded ... What is diference between those versions of context (in terms of processing projects) ??

Thanx Jaroslav Hajtmar