On Aug 26, 2011, at 2:55 PM, Hans van der Meer wrote:

> Still a mystery to me. In your logfile I see the line
> used files      >   16: filename=AntykwaTorunska-Regular | filetype=otf |
> format=otf |
> foundname=R:/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/antt/AntykwaTorunska-Regular.otf
> | usedmethod=database
> I therefore concluse in your system ConTeXt has found the reference for
> \setupbodyfont[antykwa].

That typescript is defined in type-otf.mkiv, at least I my context standalone
(installed just minutes ago).

> The latter shows that antykwa is not found in the context run but mtxrun did!
> I am completely baffled.

Not booth are looking for the same thing: context looks for a typescript
definition, mtxrun for a font. I suspect your problem is not that the font is
not found, but that you are inadvertedly mixing the standalone context macros
in with the texlive macros somehow.

Try removing the symlink in texmf-fonts, rerun mtxrun --script fonts --reload,
and see what happens then (all needed files are in the standalone distribution).

Best wishes,
Taco