Thanks,

I haven't tried yet but this looks like what I was looking for :)

One question though... I have overlapping comments, is there any way I can do this?

Best,

Alex

On 06/09/2011 11:58, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
Am 06.09.2011 um 11:05 schrieb Hans Hagen:

On 6-9-2011 11:00, Alexandre Leray wrote:
Hi,

I have a text with commented spans. The comments come later in the book,
and I'd like to show the commented parts just above the comments
themselves. Here is a pseudo code:

[…]

Is there any way to achieve this?
you probably want endnotes

\starttext

test test \endnote{test} test

\page \placenotes[endnote]

\stoptext

He wants also a title for each comment.

\usemodule[annotation]

\define[2]\CommentedCommand
   {\placeannotationtitle
    \expanded{\endnote{\placeannotationtitle\crlf\placeannotationcontent}}}

\defineannotation
   [commented]
   [alternative=command,
    command=\CommentedCommand]

\starttext

Vestibulum ante \commented{ipsum primis}{This is my comment …} in faucibus orci
luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Fusce pretium orci lectus, a egestas
sapien. Maecenas ante tellus, cursus sed feugiat non, lacinia sit amet dui. Nam
vel tortor sed leo pulvinar ornare.

Vestibulum ante \startcommented{ipsum primis} This is my comment …
\stopcommented in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Fusce
pretium orci lectus, a egestas sapien. Maecenas ante tellus, cursus sed feugiat
non, lacinia sit amet dui. Nam vel tortor sed leo pulvinar ornare.

\placenotes[endnote]

\stoptext

Wolfgang

<stdin>