Hello Wolfgang,

thank you for your answer.

It's not what I want.

Let me explain :
- when I join the registers to my presentation with \placeindex I obtain more
than one slide ;
- so, I would like to be able to split this register into two or more slides
with something like this :

\startslide
\placeindex[a-k]
\stopslide

\startslide
\placeindex[l-z]
\stopslide

Is this possible ?

best regards,
Pierre-François Bonnefoi.

--
Bonnefoi Pierre-Francois                |    E-mail : bonne...@unilim.fr
Universite de Limoges, Laboratoire XLIM |       Tel : 06 28 18 03 38