On Sun, 25 Sep 2011, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

Am 25.09.2011 um 15:08 schrieb R. Ermers:

Thanks for all your replies!

I changed the superscript e into \high{e}. There is one other math item: 
$\frac1{40}$ in the whole text.

I am using mkiv.
Until the recent update the document (90 pp.) was processed fine.

I add a minimal example below.

1. The example runs without errors on my machine.
2. This example *isn’t* minimal.
3. There are a few unnecessary things in your code.

An alternative is to use


As an added benefit, it gives a better output when exporting to xhtml.

If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the 

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
archive  : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
wiki     : http://contextgarden.net

Reply via email to