On 9/28/11 11:14 AM, Ondřej Hošek wrote:

OK, I see where your error comes from: I had experimented with a modular design for the counters, and there is some leftover code of this experiment in the version that I uploaded; sorry about this. (I had created a designated counter submodule that is not yet in the uploaded version because it isn't finished.) I will need to put this in a consistent state. AFAICS, it's really just the two styles you mentioned; can you users for the time being? I will need to discuss with Aditya, so it may take a few days. Sorry about this...

Thomas