On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 1:14 PM, R. Ermers <r.erm...@hccnet.nl> wrote:
> Thanks Luigi,
>
> The option with simplefonts does not work either.
>
> Please have a look at the snippets below. There it says that simplefonts is
> loaded.
> There still is an issue with a math font.
>
> I think the two issues are somehow combined. There is a general problem
> regarding finding installed fonts.
>
> Thanks again!
>
> Robert
>

> mkiv lua stats  > loaded tex modules        - 4 requested, 4 found (*-newmat
> *-simplefonts t-annotation t-lettrine), 0 missing
>
> mkiv lua stats  > luatex banner             - this is luatex, version
> beta-0.70.1-2011051908 (rev 4277)
>
> fonts           > defining > forced type otf of lmmath not found
> fonts           > defining > font with asked name 'lmmath' is not found using
> lookup 'file'
> fonts           > defining > unknown font lmmath, loading aborted
> fonts           > defining > unable to define lmmath.otf as
> \*gentium5ptmmmr33*
> fonts           > defining > forced type otf of lmmath not found
> fonts           > defining > font with asked name 'lmmath' is not found using
> lookup 'file'
> fonts           > defining > unknown font lmmath, loading aborted
> fonts           > defining > unable to define lmmath.otf as
> \*gentium7ptmmmr22*

%%%test.tex
\usemodule[simplefonts]
\setmainfont[gentium]
\starttext
\input knuth
$1\neq0$
\stoptext

# pdffonts  test.pdf
name                                 type              emb sub uni object ID
POGNQK+Gentium                       CID TrueType      yes yes yes     18  0
YQLDYZ+LMMath-Regular                CID Type 0C       yes yes yes     19  0

It seems ok here with latest mkiv.

--
luigi