On 09/27/2011 11:40 PM, Ondřej Hošek wrote:
sh first-setup.sh --context=beta --fonts=all --modules=all --goodies=all

Just did a clean installation using this command; the problem's still
there. I should probably mention that I only tried mkiv.

Cheers,
~~ Ondra

Ondra,

Aditya and I just rolled back these experimental changes (which shouldn't have been in the released version anyway) and uploaded a new version on the garden. Can you try this one? It should take care of the problems you mentioned.

Thomas