Hi  Philipp,

thanks for your reply.

I'm afraid it doesn't work. No matter which method I use. (Of course, I
copied and pasted your sample code, which doesn't work for me.)

On 10/02/2011 01:34 PM, Philipp Gesang wrote:
> \definefontfeature[default][default][onum=yes]
> \setupbodyfontenvironment[default][em=italic]
> \setupinteraction[state=start,color=,style=em,contrastcolor=,focus=standard]
>
> %%% First, define the switch for text figures:
> \definefontfeature[url][default][onum=no]

Here is the issue, if I rewrite:

        \definefontfeature[url][default][onum=no,smcp=yes]

small caps will work, but they won't if I rewrite both:

        \definefontfeature[default][default][onum=yes,smcp=yes]
        \definefontfeature[url][default][onum=no,smcp=no]

> %%% Best use context’s default url commands:
> \useURL[aurl][http://www.pragma-ade.com/download-1.htm]

After having to write the second url, I began to think it was
unnecessarily complex.

Have I hit a bug or does it work for you?

Thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk