On 30-9-2011 11:08, Philipp Gesang wrote:

Sounds ok to me but we might think of a way to avoid clashes with
names, like mtx-t-rst.lua and we can adapt the lookup to try to
resolve in such away that the t- is not too much in the way.

This doesn’t work, yet (The “t-”-infix is not, as with \usemodule,
truncated). As three of my modules come with an mtx-script I just
wanted to know if this will be implemented and, if yes, when we
can expect it. (For me, there is no hurry as I’m quite busy
otherwise. But inclusion into TL is stalled because of this for
the time being.)

the next upload of mtxrun will support the mtx-t- prefix