Hallo,

I have updated my context after a very long time.
The first test run does not work because an initally dde attempt to
acroread.

I got the following errormessage:

    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

    Runtime Error!
    Program: C:\Programme\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\AcroRd32.exe

    This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an
unusual  way.
    Please contact the application's support team for more
information.

I have Acrobat Reader Version 9.4.6. This is working ok with pdf
files and this has worked ok with context prior to the update.

What can I do to solve the problem?

Wolfgang