The same thing happens here when referring to a figure using
\setupinteraction[state=start, focus=standard, style=,color=]
and
\definereferenceformat[infig][left={(Abb. },right={)}]

In one place it generates a red link, on another page a black one.
In both cases the figures are on the same page as the link in the text.
I have no idea what could cause this, both figures and both references are
using the same commands and options.