Am 17.10.2011 um 13:38 schrieb Andreas Schneider:

> Hi,
>
> I'm currently trying to use our corporate identity font face for internal
> documents, however neither bold nor italic seem to work.
>
> I try to load it with:
> \usemodule[simplefonts]
> \setmainfont[telegrotesk]
>
> The fonts reported by mtxrun --script font --list --all contains:
> telegroteskfet         telegroteskfett   c:/windows/fonts/t036016t_v21.ttf
> telegroteskfetnormal   telegroteskfett   c:/windows/fonts/t036016t_v21.ttf
> telegroteskfett        telegroteskfett   c:/windows/fonts/t036016t_v21.ttf
> telegroteskhal         telegroteskhalb   c:/windows/fonts/t036014t_v21.ttf
> telegroteskhalb        telegroteskhalb   c:/windows/fonts/t036014t_v21.ttf
> telegroteskhalnormal   telegroteskhalb   c:/windows/fonts/t036014t_v21.ttf
> telegrotesknor         telegrotesknorm   c:/windows/fonts/t036013t_v21.ttf
> telegrotesknorm        telegrotesknorm   c:/windows/fonts/t036013t_v21.ttf
> telegrotesknornormal   telegrotesknorm   c:/windows/fonts/t036013t_v21.ttf

Important for simplefonts are the entries in the first colums, you can use

  \setmainfont[telegrotesk][regularfont=* nor,boldfont=* fett]

to enable the font.

> The --info output for normal ...
> mtx-fonts       | family  : telegrotesknor
>
> ... and bold:
> mtx-fonts       | family  : telegroteskfet
>
> What would be the preferred way to setup the font in this scenario?

As you can see from this two entries the fonts internal names are a mess,
both should be “family: telegrotesk” for a proper names font but this isn’t
the case here and the reason why automatic detection fails.

Wolfgang