On 18-10-2011 06:21, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

Am 17.10.2011 um 23:39 schrieb Willi Egger:

Hi all,

I had to deal with a special case. In my document there are only sections and
subsections. The section titles are placed in a different place than they
naturally would occur according to the coding in the text. What I needed to do
is to
hide the section title, having no placeholder/white space inserted but still
keeping the entry in the TOC.

\setuphead
   [section]
   [placehead=hidden]

\setuptexttexts[{\placerawheaddata[section]}

The first setup hides the title completely and does not insert any whitespace.
It causes on the other hand, that the TOC entry is also hidden/gone. With the
second command the data are flushed and end  up in the TOC.

Does it work without \placerawheaddata when you use “placehead=no” or
“placehead=empty” for section?

only the hidden does not flush the status node

when empty is set a node can interfere with spacing

(grep for \placecurrentheadhidden to see the magic)