2011/10/20 Mari Voipio <mvoi...@gmail.com>:

> Lähetetty kännystäni / Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 20.10.2011, at 13.06, Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> wrote:
>
>> On 20-10-2011 10:50, Lutz Haseloff wrote:
>>
>>> if i install SciTe and the the ConTeXt files for SciTe on my Win 7 64 bit,
>>> i can no longer scroll the text in the editor. Windows quits SciTe
>>> because of an unknown
>>> error :-(
>>>
>>> Has someone else the same error?
>>
>> I assume that you installed the lexer lua libs too. I don't know if that one
>> is 64 bit (I'm on a by now pretty old 32 bit machine).
>>
>> Hans
>>
> I'm running 32-bit SciTe, because that's what I got by using Troy Simpson's
> Windows installer for SciTe; both my work laptop and the Win 7 Home I used to
> test my wiki text are 64-bit computers. The stuff on the wiki worked on those
> two computers, can't vouch for anything else...
>
> Or, rather: SciTe got installed into the (x86) directory, so I just *assumed*
> that it is a 32-bit version.

I tried to install SciTe/ConTeXt on a WinXP 32 bit machine.
I installed Troy Simpson's Windows installer for SciTe, deleted all
filles except SciTe.exe, SciTEGlobal.properties and SciLexer.dll.
Then I copied the files from scintillua229-1.zip and from
/context/data/scite to the progran directory.

The problem remains. Scrolling in my 4000+ lines file crashes SciTe.
Without the line "import scite-context-user" in SciTEGlobal.properties
scrolling works without problems.

Lutz