Am 2011-10-27 um 15:06 schrieb Mojca Miklavec:

Is there any volunteer to create an image with add for
contextgarden.net, 220x250 pixels big?

See
<http://meta.tex.stackexchange.com/questions/1184/community-promotion-ads-1h-2011 >
for examples.

Grrr, I’d like to smash/downvote/flame that horrible uppercase-gothic CTAN ad, but I don’t have the privileges...
Some others are really bad, too.

Ok, here are my own designs, you may find them no better. I don’t have upload permissions. The photo of the first one is by Dieter Schütz (pixelio.de), my request for the necessary permissions is still open.

Since the pics are some bytes too big, I uploaded them to the garden:
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/File:garden1.png
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/File:garden2.png

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban