Hello,

Finally, after a development period of more than three years[1], I'm pleased
to announce the long-awaited[2] update of the t-french ConTeXt module, which
is greatly enhanced compared to the previous version[3]. In spite of the high
complexity[4] of the code, I consider the module stable[5] enough for daily
usage. This is indicated, just as in other major software projects, by an even
version number[6]. You can download the new version from [7]. With a modern
and fast Internet connection, the download time should hopefully not
exceed about 5 minutes.

Enjoy, Peter

Footnotes:
[1]  During some parts of this evening, development was exceptionally active.
[2]  A user requested an update.
[3]  The previous version did not work at all.
[4]  There are parts, that I haven't understood yet.
[5]  A simple test file compiles without errors.
[6]  Another interpretation of the version 2011.11.08 is also possible.
[7]  http://modules.contextgarden.net/t-french