Hi Willi,

Sorry for the mistakes. But the default in centered horizontally but not vertically on the page, and I would like to have this.

Charles

Le 16/11/2011 12:40, Willi Egger a écrit :
Hi Charles,

If I use your example I get an error. The \placefigure command needs the
structure \placefigure[page][]{}{\externalfigure[cow]}, where the second pair
of brackets is optional (here you would place the reference). Default is
centered

Here the command \placefloats is not necessary to get the floats placed.

Willi