> Is it possible to reset the numbers which appear after invoking
> \placeformula?
> 
> To be more precise, I mean the following situation:
> 
> \starttext
> 
> Euler says
>       \placeformula
>       \startformula
>               {\rm e}^{{\rm i} \pi} + 1 = 0.
>       \stopformula
> The above formula will have number (1). Euler's formula is the same as the
> following
>       \placeformula
>       \startformula
>               {\rm e}^{{\rm i} \pi} = - 1.
>       \stopformula
> The above formula will have number (2), but for some reasons I wish to
> number it again as (1).
> \stoptext
> 
> I would like to have a solution which works with ConTeXt mkiv.
> 
> Thanks for any advice, and best regards: OK

\resetnumber[formula]
or
\setnumber[formula]{<insert number>}

___________________________________________________________________________________
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the 
Wiki!

maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
archive  : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
___________________________________________________________________________________

Reply via email to