There is a python script called impressive (http://impressive.sourceforge.net/) that adds some eyecandy to presentations. One of the features that it has is an overview screen at the end, like this: http://impressive.sourceforge.net/oview.png This is similar to the overview screen used in the ConTeXt showcase by Hans: http://pragma-ade.com/show-man.pdf

I want to include such an overview in my slides, but am not sure if it can be done without using a separate tex file. My slides look like this (sorry Thomas, I am not using simpleslides at the moment)

\starttext
\startsection[title={...}]
\stopsection

\startsection[...]
\stopsection
\stoptext

Each section spans over multiple pages. What I want is to have a last page which is equivalent to the following:

\startcombination[n*n]
  {\externalfigure[\jobname][page=<page-number-of-first-section>]}{}
  {\externalfigure[\jobname][page=<page-number-of-second-section>]}{}
\stopcombination

I tried a simple test case

\starttext
\input knuth
\page
\externalfigure[\jobname][page=1,width=0.3\textwidth]
\stoptext

but that does not include the first page. So, I think that what I want is not possible, but I wonder if others have different ideas on how this might be implemented (after all \setuparranging does manage to do something similar without the need for a separate tex file).

Aditya