On Sun, 20 Nov 2011, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

Am 20.11.2011 um 00:56 schrieb Aditya Mahajan:

Hi,

I have a tex file that looks like follows:

 \startsection[title=...][review=yes]
 \stopsection

 \startsection[title=...][review=no]
 \stopsection

When I compile the document with --mode=review, I want that all sections that
have `review=no` should not be displayed. What is the best way of achieving
this? In particular, can we have an option that'll let us say:

\setuphead[section][placebody=hidden] (analogous to placehead=hidden).

To hide the content of the section you can use this (maybe a buffer would be better)

\def\gobblesection
 {\doif{\structureuservariable{review}}{no}
    {\gobbleuntil\stopsection}}

\setuphead[section][insidesection=\gobblesection]

Thanks.

but to hide the title of the section together with the list entry Hans has to modify the heading macros.

Yes. I noticed that beforesection is used before user variables are set, so the above approach does not work for section heads. For now, I have just defined a different head, 'noreviewsection`, and I set it to a buffer in the review mode.

Aditya