Am 20.11.2011 um 19:37 schrieb Aditya Mahajan:

> There is a python script called impressive
> (http://impressive.sourceforge.net/) that adds some eyecandy to
> presentations. One of the features that it has is an overview screen at the
> end, like this: http://impressive.sourceforge.net/oview.png
> This is similar to the overview screen used in the ConTeXt showcase by Hans:
> http://pragma-ade.com/show-man.pdf
>
> I want to include such an overview in my slides, but am not sure if it can be
> done without using a separate tex file. My slides look like this (sorry
> Thomas, I am not using simpleslides at the moment)
>
> \starttext
> \startsection[title={...}]
> \stopsection
>
> \startsection[...]
> \stopsection
> \stoptext
>
> Each section spans over multiple pages. What I want is to have a last page
> which is equivalent to the following:
>
> \startcombination[n*n]
>  {\externalfigure[\jobname][page=<page-number-of-first-section>]}{}
>  {\externalfigure[\jobname][page=<page-number-of-second-section>]}{}
> \stopcombination
>
> I tried a simple test case
>
> \starttext
> \input knuth
> \page
> \externalfigure[\jobname][page=1,width=0.3\textwidth]
> \stoptext
>
> but that does not include the first page. So, I think that what I want is not
> possible, but I wonder if others have different ideas on how this might be
> implemented (after all \setuparranging does manage to do something similar
> without the need for a separate tex file).

You can save a copy of the page in a box and print the collection of all boxes
at the end of the document.

\newcount\sectionpage

\installpagehandler{sectionpage}%
  {\global\advance\sectionpage\plusone
   \global\expandafter\newbox\csname sectionpage:\number\sectionpage\endcsname
   \dowithnextbox
     {\global\expandafter\setbox\csname
sectionpage:\number\sectionpage\endcsname\copy\nextbox
      \actualshipout{\flushnextbox}}
     \normalhbox}

\starttext

\setuppaper[method=sectionpage]

\input knuth

\page

\input tufte

\page

\scale[factor=300]{\box\csname sectionpage:1\endcsname}

\stoptext

Wolfgang